Create and Manage Lists
- Go to the "Search Contact" or "My Contacts" tab.
- Select the contacts you want to add to the list by ticking the checkbox next to each contact. You can select the bulk contacts using "Select" button.
- Click the "Add To" button.
- Choose "List."
- Click on "New List."
- Provide a name for the list.
- Click "Save And Add."
- Navigate to the "List" module and click on the "Contact List" tab.
- In the "List Name" section, provide a name for your list.
- Select "Add Recipients." This action will automatically populate the list with contacts you've unlocked, sourced from the "My Contacts" tab.
- Choose the specific contacts you want to include in the list. If you wish to apply filters, select them accordingly.
- Finally, click "Create List" to generate the list with your selected contacts.
Additional List Creation option:
- Create an empty list using the List module. Provide a name and click "Create Empty List.
Uploading CSV file:
Uploading a CSV file is ideal when you already have a list of recipients and wish to run a cadence for them. To do this, ensure the file is in the provided sample CSV format. Here is how to upload it:
- Click on "Recipients CSV."
- Drag and drop your CSV file or browse your computer to select the file.
- Click "Upload File."
- The system will display a preview of the contacts from the CSV. If needed, you can remove contacts by clicking the cross icon.
- You also can change the uploaded file using the "Not This File?" option.
- Finally, click "Save List" to complete the process.
Managing New Lists:
- After creating a list, it will appear in the List Module for easy access.
Displays details of added lists.
- Name: Shows all list names.
- Source: Indicates the list's origin, either created with Clodura contacts or imported from a CSV file.
- Recipients: Displays the total number of contacts.
- Companies: Shows the number of companies in the list.
- Usage: Displays the number of times the list has been used in cadence.
- Created: Displays creation date and time.
- Action: Displays various functions you can perform with or on the list, such as cloning, deleting, exporting, showing recipients, and adding recipients.
- Use various parameters to search the contact list, such as list name, list source, contact name, contact email, company name, and cadence name.
- Clone: Duplicate a list.
- Add Recipients: Add Recipients to existing list
- Show Recipients: View the total number of contacts in a list.
- Export: Download a list.
- Delete: Remove a specific list.
- Merge: Merge existing list to another list
Adding to Existing Lists:
- From the "Search Contact" or "My Contacts" tab, select contacts.
- Click the "Add to" button.
- Choose "List."
- Select "Existing List" from the dropdown.
- Pick the name of the existing list.
- Click "Save and Add."
- In the "List" module, go to the "Contact List" tab.
- Click the "Add Recipients" icon from Action column in front of the List Name.
- Select contacts to add to the existing list.
- Click "Add".
- When contacts are added to an existing list, the number of recipients is updated.
An unsubscribe list is a record that keeps track of email recipients who have chosen to opt out of receiving emails from your email address.